How do I buy / gift a Peace and Quiet Gift Card?
- Enter the name and email address of the person you want to send the Peace and Quiet Gift Card to.
- Enter the value of the Gift Card you would like to purchase then click 'Proceed To Pay'.
- You'll now see the payment options. You can pay by Credit Card / Debit Card / ATM Card / Netbanking. Proceed to pay using your preferred choice. If you need to make any changes to the Gift Card value, you can always click 'Edit' to modify it.
Complete the checkout process to receive an email with the Card details.
How do I pay with a Peace and Quiet Gift Card?
- Go to peaceandquietstore.com and select the items you want to purchase. When you are ready to checkout, click 'Proceed To Pay'.
- Select the 'Pay By Gift Card' option.
- Enter your 16-digit gift card number and the corresponding 6-digit PIN number when prompted.
If the Gift Card value doesn't cover your Order total, you will be prompted to select an additional payment method.
NOTE: Funds will be deducted from your Peace and Quiet Gift Card at the time you place your order. In case of any adjustment or cancellation at a later stage, we will credit the refund back to your Gift Card.
Does my Peace and Quiet Gift Card expire?
All Peace and Quiet Gift Cards expire 1 year from the date of their creation.
Is there a limit on how many Gift Cards that can be used per Order?
You can combine a maximum of 15 Gift Cards in a single order at the time of checkout. In case you wish to redeem more number of Gift Cards on a single order, please add your Gift Cards to the Wallet